Thursday, March 5, 2009

Boots

I have this neighbor who lives in the apartment next to mine here at Tahoma Woods. I have yet to actually meet him or her - I don't even know if it's a man or a woman. But I hear them come home at night. We do not keep the same hours or work schedule.

I hear the 'thud, thud' of boots upon the front porch and I know the neighbor is home. I'm imagining that this person is a man, probably not the smallest person in the world (judging purely from the amount of noise made), and is one of our temporary law enforcement rangers. For now, I'll call him Boots.

I know eventually I will come face-to-face with this person. But they just left for work and I didn't have the nerve to spy out of my kitchen window. ;) The office I share with Fawn is being used for a tele-conference right now that I'm not involved with, so I'm at home, practicing for the program I have to give tomorrow.

A nice little picture of some snowy footprints at Paradise from Monday:


1 comment:

  1. I love the views you post. So beautiful! (and go ahead, peek out that window!)

    ReplyDelete