Thursday, February 11, 2010

Anticipation.

I'm hoping that the next two weeks will happily divert me from the waiting game I've been playing as of late.





Will Apolo bring home the gold (again)?





Freakin' cool. Dude.





Countdown is T-31 hours and counting. I'm going to be watching the opening ceremonies at Mika and Tom's tomorrow night. The only problem is that I'd like to be glued to their living room couch, knitting needles in hand. Mug of coffee on the table in front of me, remote laying nearby, and the freedom to scream and cheer as our team scores, swishes, spins, and soars their way towards another set of records and medals.



Yes, this might be the only time this year where I want for a TV bad enough to invade a friend's house regularly. I can't be bothered to watch football, but these alpine events are enticing. I'm just a Mountain Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment