Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Question...

I have this problem on my work (read: 'government') computer. Some of the blogs I follow don't load properly when I open the site to read them. For instance, MountainMama's blog rarely opens for me. I get the title bar graphic, and the info boxes on the left column. But the content rarely shows. This happens occasionally to other blogs as well. But it does not happen all of the time! When I'm really lucky, the entire front page of a blog will load and I'll be able to read to my heart's content.

Does anyone else have this problem? I bet this is just the silly servers here at the office. Inconsistent problems at random times. Go figure.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried using a feedreader like Google Reader? It will manage your subscriptions and you can quickly read the new posts of every blog you follow, minus the need to actually go to their site.

    ReplyDelete