Monday, August 31, 2009

Long time, no writing...


It's been a crazy couple of weeks. I've been working out of the Sunrise Visitor Center. Internet is via a satellite, connected to the park's servers, and we only have one networked computer for the whole area's staff...

There is lots to tell, but sadly, I don't have much time at the present. I've been doing lots of hiking, finding end of the season wildflowers, watching mountain goats, and eating lots of wild blueberries. It's been a good couple of weeks. I sort of wish I was assigned to this station permanently - except for the fact that it is only open 3 months of the year. ;)

I promise I'll be more faithful with posting pictures and updates when I get back to park HQ and my normal duty station... September 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment