Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Little Distraction

True to life, just when things start picking up speed, a twist is thrown in.

Last Saturday, I had horrible stomach pains. I wasn't sure it was my stomach, but it hurt pretty badly. Anyway, I got better, but on Monday, my boss and division chief ordered me to the emergency room. As it turns out, I have gallstones. And the doctor thinks they are bad enough to just have my gall bladder taken out.

This afternoon, I meet the surgeon who will do the work. Next Tuesday is when my surgery is scheduled.

I hate being sick. But hopefully, I'll feel better afterwards. I'll have most of next week off.

Between sleeping and eating a no-fat diet for a while, maybe I can get some knitting accomplished. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get to feeling better sis! Mark and I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete